Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds ...
If your item/s are missing, defective or not as described, the following will apply to you...
• You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA BEFORE returning your item. Returning without an RMA will result in the package being returned to you. You need the following information to request an RMA: 1) Valid Order Number, 2) A Valid Reason to return the item - see details below.
• You must notify us of any missing, incorrectly received or unwanted items within 30 days.
• All items carry a 1-year warranty unless otherwise stated. If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 30 days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a direct warranty repair. Please note that the following goods are excluded from the right to cancel: Camera film, unsealed media/software, DVD and Blu-ray discs, Computer memory/RAM, unsealed hard drives, unsealed headphones/earphones & E-liquids.
• All goods returned to accessorieshop.co.uk are assessed by our specialist team. Where possible we will repair/replace the defective part to the manufacturer's specification & return the goods to you.
• If your item/s has been misdescribed and you wish to return it, you may do so but we must be notified within 7 days of receipt.
• In the unlikely event that you need to return 'defective' or 'misdescribed' items, we offer a UK Freepost return address. Items restricted by Royal Mail, UK Civil Aviation Authority & International returns are not covered by this service.
• International returns must be sent via your local postal service. We will refund up to £2.99 of the costs incurred by you. This will only be refunded upon the receipt of proof of the carriage costs.
• We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. For valuable items, we recommend using a recorded delivery service.
• Where it is not possible to use our Freepost address or If you choose to return the defective product to us using your own method of delivery, we will refund up to £2.99 of the costs incurred by you. This will only be refunded upon the receipt of proof of the carriage costs.
• Unwanted items must be returned to us unopened, in a saleable condition, complete with their original packaging and accessories. All return costs, risk of loss or damage in transit shall be borne by the Buyer.
• To arrange a claim for your missing items we have to allow a full 28 days from the date of dispatch for the delivery of the goods, then we will be able to arrange to refund or resend the items as required.
7 Firmstone Close